Thursday, June 28, 2007

just because you can doesn't mean you should

PART 1

Picture this. Tall kinda greasy older guy with his hair plastered down around his head wearing slacks and ...shudder... a black fishnet tank top and nothing under it. Just be grateful this isn't picture day. You know, just because the day is hot you don't have to visit this visual assault on the rest of us. Like the poem says "it's the folks out in front that you jar*". I'm just saying.

PART 2

I've always wanted to say to the beggars on the street when they say "do you have  any spare change?" "Why, yes I do. Thank you for asking." But, I won't.

PART 3

Well, then again, maybe you should. Thanks to loralie.

* As a beauty I'm not a great star. There are others more handsome by far. But my face, I don't mind it, for I am behind it. It's the folks out in front that I jar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read part 1 and had to comment. That is totally something I would write about. Something I must do more of soon, very soon. These upcoming days off work will help.

Which poem is that, btw?

And then I got to part 3 and had to smile.