Tuesday, June 5, 2007

... and so it begins

It's finally happened, I've joined the ranks of the bloggers. I never figured I'd get there.

I never really figured anyone would be interested in what I have to say; there are so many people out there that can say it better than I.

One of the things I would like to do with this blog is to track some of the things I have become interested in doing; knitting, which I am fairly new at - going on about a year now, quilting - which I have been doing off and on for a while now, vintage sewing patterns and other miscellaneous sewing stuff.

There's also this *ahem* thing I do now. Kind of got dragged into it kicking and screaming by a friend and have found (somewhat to my horror) that I actually derive a great deal of enjoyment from it. That would be D&D. Yes. As in Dungeons and Dragons. I managed to avoid this particular social stigma for quite a while. Now that I am a grown up (ha!); wife and mother of a college student; married for 27 years.... Well, what can I say? Some of us come late to these things.

So, here I go. I'm throwing this out into the wilds of blogland. Out there where the internets run free.

Will anyone notice?

We'll see.

No comments: