Thursday, July 26, 2007

checking in

Sorry it's been such a long time between posts. Coming up on a fur baby Friday so I'll try to have something up tomorrow.

I'm working on the sweater; got it frogged right up to the sleeve divide and started the increases. Sorry I don't have a picture but my lovely daughter is away visiting family and she took the digital camera. If I can get hold of one to get some pictures I'll post them. The sweater is feeling better about herself now that she's starting to grow again :)

Work and other things have been taking over my life lately. Pfft. Isn't that the way it always goes? I have been working on some things for my etsy store but don't have any pictures of them yet (see above). I've made several sets of knitting markers and plan on makig some little bags for holding the different size iPods.

Yeah. Like there aren't enough of both already out there!

No comments: