Wednesday, August 8, 2007

i can hardly wait!

Dish rag tag has begun and I am getting close to being the one to whom the box will come! I am ready for it with needles clutched in my hot little hands; goodies ready and waiting!

I will take a picture of the box with the contents when it arrives at my doorstep and post it here.

In other swapperly news the fiber swap from Spindle and Wheel is on and I have my stuff together and ready to send out. Hope to get that done by this weekend. I meant to do it last weekend but the dreaded "Summer Cold" found me.

This is the first time I've ever done a swap and I'm curious to see what it will be like.

1 comment:

JulieFrick said...

I wanted to drop by quickly and say hello, because your comment on my blog didn't go to my email (darned Typepad), but I did see it on the blog! Therefore, I didn't have your address to respond. The dishrag tag thingy sounds fun! I am avoiding any knitting obligations these days, since I seem to be perfectly capable of making up my own. Sigh.